[Libs-Or] Position Opening- Executive Assistant Fort Vancouver Regional Library Vancouver, WA

Lila Erickson lerickson at fvrl.org
Thu Oct 29 11:36:00 PDT 2009

Executive Assistant-Fort Vancouver Regional Library District

Are you a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced executive assistant?  Fort Vancouver Regional Library District has a position for the right person with excellent communication and people skills.  We’re looking for someone who is flexible, organized, who pays attention to detail and is proficient using office software.  The successful candidate will provide administrative, program, and secretarial and clerical support for library management and other assigned staff.

Requires four years of increasingly responsible administrative or secretarial experience; a minimum of two years of college with a concentration in English, Communications, Technology or a related field. Library experience highly desirable.  Starting salary:  $3,203/mo with excellent benefits including Washington State PERS.

Visit our website at www.fvrl.org for a complete job description along with information on how to apply.  Email application materials to hr at fvrl.org with the job title in subject line or mail to Human Resources Department, 1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA  98663.  Review begins November 9.

Equal Opportunity Employer

Lila Erickson
Human Resources Analyst
Fort Vancouver Regional Library