[Libs-Or] LIRT is back!

Kate Rubick rubick at lclark.edu
Thu Oct 29 11:45:02 PDT 2009

Calling all instruction enthusiasts!

After a couple of years of inactivity, I am happy to announce that the *Library
Instruction Roundtable (LIRT)* is back in the game, and I am its newly
appointed leader.  For those of you who don't know me, I am Kate Rubick and
I work as a reference and instruction librarian at Lewis & Clark College.

*Do you wish to be affiliated LIRT at this time?*

If the answer is yes (and you have not already heard from me in an email I
sent out to LIRT membership according to Memberclicks) please send me your
name and contact info, including job title and institution, so that I may
add you to the list.

Also, I welcome your thoughts about how you might like to see LIRTresurrected.

Let's do this thang.

Kate Rubick
OLA Library Instruction Round Table Chair
503-768-7338
rubick at lclark.edu