[Libs-Or] Professor Banjo
Hollyc at tigard-or.gov
Fri Oct 30 14:14:29 PDT 2009
Has anybody had Paul Silveria AKA Professor Banjo perform at your library? I am looking at booking him for a program for pre-school and elementary-aged children and their families, and would like to get some feedback from others who have seen him. Two of the most important things we look for in a performer at our library are how interactive s/he is with the audience and how experienced s/he is with all ages of kids.
* How interactive was he with his audience?
* What ages did he play for at your library?
* What ages does he seem to do the best with?
* What size of group did he perform for at your library?
* If things didn't go exactly as planned, how did he handle it?
* Do you have any reservations about recommending him?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Youth Services Librarian
Tigard Public Library
Main line: 503.684.6537
Direct line: 503.718.2811
hollyc at tigard-or.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or