[Libs-Or] Professor Banjo

Holly Campbell-Polivka Hollyc at tigard-or.gov
Fri Oct 30 14:14:29 PDT 2009

Has anybody had Paul Silveria AKA Professor Banjo perform at your library? I am looking at booking him for a program for pre-school and elementary-aged children and their families, and would like to get some feedback from others who have seen him. Two of the most important things we look for in a performer at our library are how interactive s/he is with the audience and how experienced s/he is with all ages of kids.

*         How interactive was he with his audience?

*         What ages did he play for at your library?

*         What ages does he seem to do the best with?

*         What size of group did he perform for at your library?

*         If things didn't go exactly as planned, how did he handle it?

*         Do you have any reservations about recommending him?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Holly Polivka
Youth Services Librarian
Tigard Public Library