[Libs-Or] ACTION: Fwd: [District Dispatch] Call your U.S. Senator to get school librarians into the Keep our Educators Working Act of 2010

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:34:10 PDT 2010

Now you have two reasons to call your Senators, the piece I am forwarding
below and the request to have them sign the "Dear Appropriator" letter found
at http://capwiz.com/ala/home/ 1.  Call your senators now to support library
funding! <https://mail.google.com/ala/issues/alert/?alertid=14851876>

 The deadline for these "Dear Appropriator" to be received by the
Appropriations Committee *has been extended **to April 15*, so it is
important that you call your senators today and ask them to sign onto a
"Dear Appropriator" letter that is circulating around the Senate. This
letter will be sent to the Senate Appropriations Committee and will be
asking the committee to support the Library Services and Technology Act
(LSTA) and the Improving Literacy Through School Libraries (ILTSL) program
in its FY2011 budget.

*2.*