[Libs-Or] Scholarships?

louise at ccrls.org louise at ccrls.org
Fri Feb 26 11:19:18 PST 2010

My Friends of the Library group has been discussing
establishing a fund for scholarships for our employees and
have asked me to try to find out if any other Friends
groups in Oregon do this, and how it is organized, if
there is a contract, what the requiremntss are, etc. So if
you know of a group that offers scholarships or pays for
classes, please respond. Louise Meyers, Director, Stayton
Public Library, 515 N. 1st ave, Stayton, OR, 97383
503-769-3313
Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.