[Libs-Or] Librarians Who Don't Read Much

Michaela Brenner brennerm at pdx.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:37:35 PST 2010

well, I wasn't going to say anything, but now I have to disagree. I like
working behind closed doors and having a choice whether I want to
interact with the public or not. I also don't like it when people assume
I'm a librarian because I "love" books which I don't. - Michaela

* *

*Michaela Brenner*

Cataloging and Database Management Librarian
Assistant Professor**

Portland State University Library – Portland, OR

503.725.5778

503.725.5799 (fax)