[Libs-Or] Librarians Who Don't Read Much

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Sat Jan 9 12:27:01 PST 2010

And what this says is that librarians are simply individuals with all our own likes and dislikes.

However, there is usually a percentage of any group that follows the “stereotype” or there wouldn’t be a stereotype!

Leah
Leah M. Griffith
Director,   Newberg Public Library     503-537-1256
P Think Green - Only print message if needed and then recycle!