[Libs-Or] Astoria Library Birthday Party Invitation

Jane Tucker jtucker at astoria.or.us
Tue Jan 26 15:10:14 PST 2010

The Astoria Public Library, the second oldest library in the state of Oregon, is celebrating its 118th Birthday.  We hope you can join us on Saturday, February 6, between 1:00 and 4:00 pm.  If you cannot join us in person, please send an email, note or birthday card with your favorite memory of either the Astoria Library or a library that has special meaning for you.

We are sharing our Birthday this year with Tongue Point Job Corps Center, which will be 45 years old on February 2.  Students of the Tongue Point Culinary Arts program are creating cupcakes as a delicious Birthday present for the Astoria Library community.

Music by Dave Drury begins at 1:00 pm and entertainment by the Slightly Illusional performer at 2:00 pm will provide lots of fun and laughter for families and children.

Jane Tucker, Director
Astoria Public Library
450 Tenth St.
Astoria, OR  97103