[Libs-Or] March 17 - Portland Downtown Librarians meeting at StreamNet Library

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Fri Mar 12 08:54:01 PST 2010

This month's Downtown Librarians' brown bag lunch will be hosted by
Lenora Oftedahl at the StreamNet Regional library. We'll meet on
Wednesday, March 17, from noon until 1. The library's address is: 729 NE
Oregon St, Ste 190. There closest MAX stop is NE 7th St. (Map:
http://www.fishlib.org/library/access.htm#map) Head south through the
small courtyard and veer to the right after exiting the courtyard. Go
all the way down the hall to the front lobby.
The mission of The StreamNet Library is to serve "the scientific
community of the Pacific Northwest and those working in cooperation with
the region's fish and wildlife recovery efforts, who are not otherwise
served by a specialized library. We also serve the General Public who
are interested in the issues surrounding the Columbia Basin and Salmon
Recovery Efforts."

Next month, Nancy Thurston will host the Downtown Librarians meeting at
the Art Institute of Portland.

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco