[Libs-Or] CLIP tutorials LibGuides template

Jen Klaudinyi klaudinj at wou.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:23:11 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Does your library use LibGuides? Have you seen CLIP's information literacy
tutorials?

You may already be familiar with CLIP, which is creating sharable,
open-source IL learning objects: http://clip-il.wetpaint.com/page/Tutorials

I've just created a LibGuides template that makes it easy to copy CLIP
tutorial boxes to your institution's LibGuides system:
http://research.wou.edu/clip

You can copy the template to your institution's LibGuide system and and use
it as a storehouse. Copy or link to the CLIP tutorial boxes that you want to
include on other guides that you create.

Setting this up in your LibGuides system is easy:

In your institution's LibGuide system:

Create a New Guide

Under "The Template," select "Use a guide from another institution as a
template"

Paste the URL: http://research.wou.edu/clip

Don't worry about asking permission- I grant it!
Don't forget to reload your template when new CLIP materials come out. You
can subscribe to the CLIP listserv  for updates and new material release
info here: http://cougar.wou.edu/mailman/listinfo/clip

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Jen

--