[Libs-Or] user survey for anyone who tuned into Friday's College of DuPage webinar -

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Mon Nov 15 16:36:13 PST 2010

If you tuned into the College of DuPage's webinar on November 12,  "Redesigning Today's Public Services: Focus on Reference," please take the online survey posted on: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=325.  Your feedback helps us to decide if we continue to use LSTA dollars to pay for the series in the future.

A DVD of this workshop should be available for you to check out from the State Library about one month after the date it was broadcast.  DVDs of previous BCR workshops are available at State Library (http://catalog.willamette.edu/screens/opacmenu_s2.html) through your library's establish interlibrary loan process.   Learn more about these DVDs and other Library and Information Science professional resources at our blog (http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/).

You won't want to miss the great upcoming webinars from the College of DuPage:

  *   Free Content for Library Collections"
     *   February 4, 2011
  *   "Cataloging: New Perspectives"
     *   April 8, 2011
All teleconferences are 90 minutes in length - 9:00 am to 10:30 am Pacific Time

Thank you,

Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services