[Libs-Or] Learning Express set up at your library

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Tue Nov 16 14:27:00 PST 2010

Hello all-
I wanted to update you on the progress of the set up of Learning Express at your libraries. They received a large number of requests for set up last week and those will be completed by this Thursday at the latest. After this first initial rush, customer service will be processing the requests as they receive them. They do note that set up could take up to five (5) business days (but assure me that it most often does not take that long) and they will notify you via e-mail when the set up for your library is complete. More information about setting up access to LearningExpress please visit our implementation website at: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/technology/sdlp/LearningExpress/
To contact LearningExpress use the following:

Libraries at LearningExpressLLC.com<mailto:Libraries at LearningExpressLLC.com>

800-295-9556 Ext. 2

If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library