[Libs-Or] draft of best practice from LSTA grants on outreach to minority groups for comment and suggestions

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Wed Oct 13 13:15:33 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Our volunteer, Ms. Scheppke, has been delving into the LSTA grant records and digging out the lessons learned to put together best practices in certain topical areas.

Attached is the collection of best practices in minority outreach.  We welcome any suggestions or comments for improvement that you have.  Please contact me with suggestions.

Thank you,
Ann Reed

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services