[Libs-Or] Interlibrary Lush - September 2010

Jorden Leonard nedroj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:15:10 PDT 2010

Time
September 23 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
------------------------------
LocationInterstate Lanes
6049 N Interstate Avenue
Portland, OR

Time for something a little different for the Lush.

We've done dive bars before, but we've never done dive bar bowling.

Now we can.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/interstate-lanes-portland

They have pool, bowling, food, beer, all cheap.
If we can get twenty people then they will do cosmic bowling for us.
2-hours bowling (cosmic), 2-hours pool, and shoes, for $10 each.

If we don't get enough people for cosmic bowling, no big deal shoes are $5
and games are $2.

First person who gets a score over 150 gets to pick Marty's new facebook
title.

See u all there