[Libs-Or] Shameless Promotion #148

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Sat Apr 2 07:59:15 PDT 2011

Note: not wanting to be accused of false advertising, let me clarify that the wristbands will be offered in several individual hues and colors, but there are no multi-colored bands this year. The word 'rainbow' was used for alliteration purposes only, not as an actual descriptor. (No chameleons were harmed in the production of this product. Side effects may include, but are not limited to jaundice, rosacea, feeling green around the gills, and being blue for you).

See you soon!
Mo

Sent from my iPhone