[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Supervisory/Solo Librarian III to work at federal agency library (Corvallis, OR)
Patty De Anda Gates
pdeanda at lac-group.com
Fri Jul 1 12:37:18 PDT 2011
LAC Group seeks experienced candidates for the position of Supervisory/Solo Librarian III to work at the library of a large, well-known federal agency in Corvallis, OR. The Librarian will serve as the administrative head of the library directing the implementation policies/procedures along with providing oversight and performing information services. This position is subject to award. Please specify in your application that you are interested in the Corvallis, OR work location.
* Serve as administrative head of the library directing the implementation of library goals, policies, and procedures
* Responsible for selecting, supervising and evaluating on-site professional and technical contractor library staff Provide oversight and assist with performing: reference services, user training, web site design/maintenance, marketing and outreach, collection development and maintenance, circulation management, inter-library loan, cataloging, acquisition support, and other information services
* Prepare or supervise preparation of management reports and outreach materials
* Monitor and evaluate developments related to library operations
* Provide support in reviewing and identifying resource requirements
* Master's Degree in Library/Information Science from an accredited ALA-institution
* Previous experience managing libraries (preferably special libraries)
* A minimum of five (5) years of professional library experience, with a minimum of three (3) years of administrative and/or supervisory library experience, is required.
* Must be familiar with information technology as related to library services
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/SupervisorySoloLib2and3
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://lac-group.com/lac-group/careers/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
LAC Group, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1235317> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts#!/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=wall&ref=ts> | LAC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/libassociates> | LAC Group Newsletter Sign-up<http://lac-group.com/lac-group/newsletter/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or