[Libs-Or] Libs-Or - Fast-track MLIS Program Designed for Library Leaders

Miriam Rigby rigby at uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:45:05 PST 2011

I don't know about all y'all, but I earned my library degree in a
non-accelerated program in 20 months... 22 if you count the summer when
I wasn't taking any classes. Granted, I was only working about 20 hours
a week - not full time. But if I spread the courses out over an extra 3
summer terms, I could have managed... So how is this an "accelerated"
program?

  1. Fast-track MLIS Program Designed for Library Leaders (Nicole
Purviance)