[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon 12/7

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Wed Nov 30 15:26:32 PST 2011

Hello all!
The Portland Downtown Librarians Luncheon will take place on Wednesday, December 7th at noon. As we've done in years past, we'll dine at the Oregon Culinary Institute Restaurant, as kind of a holiday treat!
If you'd like to join us at the Culinary Institute, please RSVP to me, so I can give the restaurant an accurate reservation number. If we are a group of 7  or more, we will each cost $12--please bring cash. This includes the meal, non-alcoholic beverages, and gratuity. Please have a look at their menu: http://www.oregonculinaryinstitute.com/pdf/menus/MenuLunchEarlyFall2011.pdf (early fall menu is what's on the website now, possibly an update will be forthcoming?)
The Culinary Institute is located at: 1701 SW Jefferson Street in Portland.
I hope to see you there!
Elsa

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.