[Libs-Or] What's the weirdest thing ever returned to your library?

Rebecca Roth rebeccar at multcolib.org
Wed Nov 30 17:02:24 PST 2011

It's been a couple weeks since I last highlighted some of the OLA SSD
Blog posts:

Those amazing book sculptures in Scotland prompted me to ask: "What's
the most memorable thing ever donated or returned to your library?"
(Please comment because I'm really curious about this!)
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/09/have-you-all-seen-amazing-book.html

Grow a handy set of extra hands:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2009/11/book-mending-hands.html

Some pretty pictures of Eugene Public Library:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2010/05/seeing-through-visitors-eyes.html

Don't forget you can write a guest post for the blog to report on
what's up with you -- tell us about the great resources you're using,
pose a question for us to ponder, or share a good story!  We'd really
like to hear from some Eastern and Southern Oregon Library support
staff and what's going on around the state.  Contact me or leave a
comment on the blog if you're interested.

Thank you!
Rebecca Roth
rebeccar at multcolib.org