[Libs-Or] Fall OLA Quarterly is online

Kari Hauge haugeorama at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:41:54 PDT 2011

The Fall Equinox arrives soon and now you have the Fall OLAQ
<http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do;jsessionid=F4BC9CB7A15BFEBAFE45FB803335DA88.mc1?sitePageId=31596>to
help you transition into the next season. We hope you find inspiration in
this issue by Janet Tapper as she explores the many facets of service.

Articles include:

What the Service Element of Technical Service Means to Me
By: Friday Valentine

The Library Collection as Service
By: Karen Mejdrich

At Your Service
By: Robert Leo Heilman

A Sense of Service
By: Janet Webster

Seeking a Balance Between Pragmatism and Probity
By: Steve Silver

Why Service Learning is Important to Librarian
By: Jennifer E. Nutefall

Introverts and Customer Service in the Library: An Unexpected Fit
By: Robin Milford & Tania Wisotzke

Library Service in a Rural County: Why I Never Really Consider Myself
Off-Duty
By: Christy Davis

Feedback or questions can be addressed to Kari Hauge <haugeorama at gmail.com>,
OLAQ Coordinator.