[Libs-Or] One more week for your feedback on the CSLP Survey

Lisa Elliott lisae at tigard-or.gov
Wed Sep 21 15:54:11 PDT 2011

Hello all,

There is just one short week remaining for you to contribute to the survey asking for your thoughts on this year's Collaborative Summer Library Program, as well as your ideas for future years. Please take a look at the brief survey<http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=965> I have linked below and submit your responses by Tuesday, September 27th. This survey welcomes multiple responders from each library. We know that different people within your libraries are responsible for different parts of the summer reading program and we are interested in hearing from anyone who was involved in planning.

So far we've gotten some great feedback from your libraries. Especially helpful are very specific requests, like "Please include more program ideas for small libraries in the program planning manual," rather than simply "More program ideas."

Thank you for your time. Your responses have a BIG impact on Oregon's contribution to the national collaborative.  You can find the survey here: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=965

-Lisa

All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual.  To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website (http://www.cslpreads.org/) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with LSTA funds. Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA's Children's Services Division, and both CSD and OYAN members represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.

For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:

*         Gayle Waiss, CSD Summer Reading Chair: gwaiss at siuslaw.lib.or.us<mailto:gwaiss at siuslaw.lib.or.us>

*         Jessica Marie, CSD Summer Reading Incoming Chair: Jmarie at cityofsalem.net<mailto:Jmarie at cityofsalem.net>

*         Lisa Elliott, OYAN CSLP Liaison: lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>

*         Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library<http://www.tigard-or.gov/library>
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
503-718-2654

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."