[Libs-Or] OLA Conference-do NOT miss this session: Dress Your Message: What You Wear to Work and Why It Matters

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Fri Apr 13 12:05:15 PDT 2012

Fashion. Style. Work.

For some people, these three words have nothing in common. Should they? Could they?

The Past President's Round Table says YES. For you benefit, for your library's benefit, for our profession's benefit, and for our patrons' benefit, we say yes. And we'd like to talk to you about why and show you how.

Intrigued? Even a little?

Perhaps knowing that some of your colleagues will be parading as real life fashion models would entice you to attend? How about knowing that a real live fashion expert will show you how to put it all together in 5 easy pieces?

Ok. I'll sweeten the deal even more: all attendees will receive...

Nope, you gotta come to find out!

When? Friday, 11:00-12:30.

See you then!

Sincerely,
Mo Cole, Past President's Round Table

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01CD196D.5A6A2D90]

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams Street
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext 1010
503-657-3702 Fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.