[Libs-Or] FW: Librarians and Paraprofessional- important request for participation

Jessica Rondema jessica.rondema at state.or.us
Mon Apr 16 13:15:57 PDT 2012

Forwarding this message from South Carolina:

Two library experts are looking for opinions about library career and retirement plans.  This short baker's-dozen questionnaire will take less than five minutes of your time, and the results will be tabulated and shared with the profession at large.  Please help us with our research by answering our anonymous survey.  It is available for a limited time and we plan to publish our findings on mid-late career library workers' plans. Will you be able to retire from librarianship in your golden years?  Or perhaps library work is no longer sustainable for a forty-plus yearlong career.   Won't you take a moment and click the link now in order to provide feedback?  Click below to participate in the survey, or copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/librarycareerplans

Thanks again for your help, and please excuse any cross-posting.

Eric C. Shoaf

Associate Dean of Libraries

Clemson University

shoaf at clemson.edu<mailto:shoaf at clemson.edu>