[Libs-Or] Temp cards and Job Corps Students

Betty Joe bettyja at lincc.lib.or.us
Thu Feb 2 12:49:08 PST 2012

Hi Thea -

We don't have Job Corps Students, but in the past we've had residents of
behavioral modification institutions who wanted cards.  If they had the
right ID, we gave them a card.  We did lose items, and when that happened we
contacted the adult caretakers and requested they try to locate the items.
Sometimes things got returned.

I personally think honoring an individual's privacy is a good idea, even if
items are lost.

Betty

cid:image001.jpg at 01C9ADFB.2325B4C0

Betty Joe Armstrong

Technical Services

Direct phone 503-657-8269 ext 1019

Be the change you want to see...

Website: www.orcity.org/library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made
available to the public.