[Libs-Or] OLA-SSD blog: Animation, Break-ins, Book Mending, and Collaborating

Rebecca Roth rebeccar at multcolib.org
Wed Feb 15 19:55:04 PST 2012

Hello all -
I didn't plan it that way but it seems we have the ABCs (ABBCs?) of the
OLA-SSD today:

Library material animations (warning: I got a little seasick watching
these, yet they are addictive) and another break-in:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/02/interesting-library-tidbits.html

Susan Gilmont chimes in with another informative post, this time about an
interesting way to help facilitate collaboration with your coworkers:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-if-everybody-read-same-article.html
Are any of you out there trying this technique, as well?

The first of what we hope will be a regular book mending series from
Conservation Technician Carolee Harrison, she steps you through making a
Kyle Wrapper. For the non-conservationists (like myself) it's a really
fancy book jacket:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/02/kyle-wrappers-wrap-your-books-without.html

If you have ideas for topics you'd like to see on the SSD blog, or would
like to contribute in any way, let me know!  We love hearing from people
around this great state of ours.

Rebecca Roth
rebeccar at multcolib.org