[Libs-Or] LSTA Advisory Council Meeting

Ferol Weyand ferol.weyand at state.or.us
Fri Jan 6 09:45:31 PST 2012

From: MaryKay Dahlgreen
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 5:37 PM
To: Ferol Weyand
Subject: Message for LSTA Council Five Year Plan group

Hi there-
Thanks so much for agreeing to participate in the planning and creating group for the 2013-2017 LSTA Five Year Plan. We will be meeting on January 18, 2012 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. We will meet at the State Library in room B9 as well as being available via webinar and phone. We will send connection/phone information next week. We  have included a number of items that we would like you to look at prior to the meeting.  If you have questions about any of the items we are including please contact MaryKay marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us<mailto:marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us>  Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us> or John Russell (LSTA Council Chair) johnruss at uoregon.edu<mailto:johnruss at uoregon.edu>.
The following items are attached or can be retrieved from the web:
.5 Timeline for five year plan development, attached
1. Draft agenda with press release, attached
2. Draft Minutes of 9/15/2011 LSTA Council meeting  http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/LSTA/councilminutes/2011/lstamin091511finaldraft.pdf
3. Draft needs assessment and goals from John, attached
4. comments from OLA 2011 Conference  session about hopes and dreams for 2013-2017 five year plan, attached
5. Guidelines from  IMLS (Institute of Museum and Library Services) on creating five year plan, attached
6. Current 5 year plan (2008-2012) http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/lsta.shtml#LSTA_Five_Year_Plan

Thanks.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen