[Libs-Or] Library cards for homeless/those without permanent address

Rick Stoddart rickstoddart at u.boisestate.edu
Mon Jul 9 16:44:32 PDT 2012

I have very much enjoyed the conversation. Obviously, like homelessness
itself, it is a complex issue for libraries to address. I recall one of my
favorite library blogs: In the Library with the Lead Pipe had a post on
this topic a few years back which might be of interest to some:
Welcoming the Homeless Into Libraries:
http://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/2010/welcoming-the-homeless-into-libraries/