[Libs-Or] Library cards for homeless/those without permanent address

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Tue Jul 10 11:13:34 PDT 2012

Check out our neighbors to the north at the Fort Vancouver Regional
Library District for a different model: They don't charge fines, and
they give a free card to anyone who lives within the jurisdiction of a
tax-supported public library anywhere in the country.

http://fvrl.org/aboutus/policies/library_privileges.htm

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director