[Libs-Or] Multnomah County Library opinion survey

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Mon Jul 23 18:11:43 PDT 2012

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!!!  Multnomah County Library has no
relationship that I am aware of with Consumer Opinion Services.  I just
talked to Vailey Oehlke, our director, to confirm that.  Please do not
respond to this survey.  We don't know anything about this and you could
end up downloading a virus or spyware or who know what by clicking on this
link and trying to take the survey.

Cindy
*Cindy Gibbon*
Senior Library Manager