[Libs-Or] Multnomah County Library opinion survey

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Tue Jul 24 09:02:30 PDT 2012

My apologies to you Ellen, and to the good people at Consumer Opinion
Services.  Because this wasn't posted by an MCL employee from an MCL
address, and because there was no mention of the grant it relates to,
Vailey and I didn't recognize that it was legit.

We will work on the communication protocols on our end!  Meantime, thanks
for your efforts to do a good deed.

Cindy
*Cindy Gibbon*
Senior Library Manager