[Libs-Or] Full-Time Temporary Reference and Instruction Librarian - Clark College, Vancouver WA
mbagley at clark.edu
Thu Jun 14 14:24:16 PDT 2012
Clark College is accepting applications for a Full-Time Temporary Reference and Instruction Librarian for 2012-13.
This position is a temporary, 173 day faculty contracted position from September 12, 2012 to June 21, 2013. Position may be located at Columbia Tech Center (CTC) or at Cannell Library or both and may vary during the academic year.
* Collaborate with online and onsite classroom faculty to provide resource-based library instruction
* Promote and teach information literacy to the college community
* Provide reference service to students, faculty and staff on-line and in-person
* Participate in continuing development of the library web site
* Perform collection development for print and electronic resources
More details are available on the Clark College website - http://agency.governmentjobs.com/clarkcollege/default.cfm
Michelle M. Bagley, MLS
Dean of Libraries, eLearning, Tutoring, & Faculty Development
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or