[Libs-Or] Surplus Equipment

Peter Leonard PeterL at wccls.org
Thu Jun 14 17:04:24 PDT 2012

We changed our self checks and security and have some surplus equipment.
DiscXpressII  from ITG/Bibliotheca
Includes touch screen self-check kiosk, receipt printer and 500 capacity disc tower.  Also includes spare 100 disc carousel.  In use  30 months.  We used it with Polaris but might be used with other automation systems. Biltmore Cherry and Black laminate finish. Will send pictures on request
http://www.integratedtek.com/self-checkout-dx2.php

Polaris Express Check
We have 5 of these units. Touch Screen, built in barcode scanner. Receipt printer.  1 unit has a credit card swiper.   In service 2005, 2006(2), 2007, 2009, but 1 unity has a 2011 manufacturing date.
http://www.gisinfosystems.com/products-services/expresscheck.html

Contact Peterl at wccls.org<mailto:Peterl at wccls.org> for more information.

Peter Leonard
Executive Director
Cedar Mill Community Library Association
12505 NW Cornell Road
Portland, OR 97229
503 644-0043  ext. 110