[Libs-Or] Free standing outside book return bin

Mann, Caroline mann at up.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:55:30 PST 2012

Our library has need of a free standing book return bin for an outside location. We only need it for a limited period of time (about 14 months) so we're trying to avoid buying a new one. No specific size requirements - we'd make do with whatever was available though we probably only need a small one.

Does anyone have any ideas of how we might lay our hands on a used return bin?

Thanks for any advice you can send my way.

Caroline Mann                         503-943-7420 (phone)
Head, Public Services              503-943-7491 (fax)
WW Clark Memorial Library   mann at up.edu
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd
Portland  OR  97203