[Libs-Or] Even More free books from OIT

Jan Abeita Jan.Abeita at oit.edu
Wed May 16 13:57:06 PDT 2012

The Oregon Institute of Technology Library, Klamath Falls, has four boxes of 'women's studies' books to give away.  Please see the attached list.  These are mostly hardback or 'trade-quality' softcover in very-good to excellent condition.  We are not in position to pick through the boxes, so it is all or nothing.  These cannot be shipped via Courier, but we are able to get them to our OIT Campus in Wilsonville, which is close to and just south of Portland.  If interested you would need to make arrangements to pick them up beforehand.

Contact:

Jan A. Abeita, M.S.
Library Access Services Manager
Circulation / Interlibrary Loans / Summit Borrowing
Oregon Institute of Technology / OIT #5

ph. 541.885.1778
fax 541.885.1784
email: jan.abeita at oit.edu<mailto:jan.abeita at oit.edu>
ILL email: ill at oit.edu<mailto:ill at oit.edu>
Ariel: 140.211.132.14
Odyssey: 140.211.132.15/ILL

P Before printing this e-mail, think if it is necessary.   Think Green!

[cid:image001.png at 01CD336B.6B4195F0]
3201 Campus Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97601-8801