[Libs-Or] Oregon Library Passport Program to Launch January 1st!

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:59:40 PDT 2012

I am so happy to get this from you today.  I just put it on the Board
meeting agenda hoping to get more information before the meeting.

Thank you and the committee for putting this together!

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou