[Libs-Or] estey shelving

Rich Wandschneider rich.wandschneider at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:41:00 PST 2012

Dear all,

We are a brand new small specialty library, The Alvin M. and Betty Josephy
Library of Western History and Culture, in Joseph, Oregon. Lewis & Clark
College gave us a bunch of wall hung Estey shelving. We need a few more of
the column brackets-- 1 in deep, 1 /2 in wide -- and might be interested in
additional shelving as well.

We are going to need a ton of bookends, but imagine that will have to be
new purchase. But  on the off chance that someone has a stack sitting
around, we are interested in that as well.

thank you all. And come visit us in Joseph (and check out the blog below)

rich wandschneider, Library Director at the new Josephy Center for Arts and
Culture in Joseph, Oregon

rich.wandschneider at gmail.com
josephylibrary.blogspot.com/