[Libs-Or] Gale webinars and other statewide database licensing info

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Wed Nov 7 07:58:36 PST 2012

Greetings:

Gale is offering a number of online training sessions in November month that feature specific databases (Business Insights: Essentials, Gale Virtual Reference Library, Opposing Viewpoints, Student Resources in Context) and use of tools such as the Gale Admin Tool and Usage Portal. Check out Gale's Training Calendar<http://www.calendarwiz.com/calendars/calendar.php?crd=cengagegale&> for details.

You can also get more information about training, contact info for Gale sales representatives, and other support issues from the support portals offered by Gale:
http://galesupport.com/oregon/ (Public, Tribal, and K12 Libraries)
http://www.galesupport.com/oregonacad/ (Academic)

Finally, I thought I'd also use this opportunity to introduce myself as the new State Library coordinator for the Statewide Database Licensing Program<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/technology/sdlp/index.aspx>. Please contact me if you have any questions about the statewide database contracts or would like more information about the program.

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301