[Libs-Or] Community assessment question

BJ Toewe bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net
Mon Oct 15 15:16:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,
We're at the point in our LSTA community assessment grant of developing a website toolkit that will be available to other libraries.  We want this website to provide assistance to libraries that want to complete their own community assessment without the help of a consulting firm. We envisioned an introduction to what a community assessment can accomplish and a step-by-step 'how to' guide but
I am looking for more specific feedback concerning what tools would be most helpful to you on this website. Please email or call me at 503-588-6084 if you have suggestions to make about what to include.
Thanks,
BJ Toewe
Salem Public Library Administrator
bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net