[Libs-Or] Free shelving: to a good home

Penny Hummel hummelp at ci.canby.or.us
Thu Sep 6 15:32:31 PDT 2012

Hello, library friends:

We find ourselves with some excess shelving in nice condition that needs to find a good home ASAP.  It is free to any library that can come and take it away, take it away, take it away.

I will try to describe it as best I can (but,  as those of you who know more about this than I do will quickly see, I'm no shelving expert!)

*         One sided shelving, about 62"  high,  36" each shelf, 5 "banks" of 36" shelves (5 shelves on each bank).

*         Grey and white metal

*         One side has an endpiece, the other is up against the wall.

I also attach a photo in case it is helpful to see what it looks like.

Thanks!

Penny Hummel
Director
Canby Public Library
292 N. Holly Street
P.O. Box 930
Canby OR  97013
503.266.4021 X 230 (phone)
503.266.1709 (fax)
hummelp at ci.canby.or.us<mailto:hummelp at ci.canby.or.us>

Visit us online at www.lincc.org<http://www.lincc.org>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Canby and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.