[Libs-Or] Seeking nominations for Outreach Round Table Vice Chair

ANNIE LEWIS ALewis at ci.tualatin.or.us
Thu Sep 6 16:59:23 PDT 2012

The Outreach Round Table is currently seeking nominations for the Vice Chair position for 2012-2013. If you are interested in pursuing a leadership position in OLA and are passionate about outreach services then this position is right for you!

The ORT Vice Chair is responsible for taking and preparing minutes; assisting the Chairperson in planning workshops, meetings, and projects; and assuming the responsibilities of the Chairperson if he/she is unable to continue in that position. To learn more about the ORT click here<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=238>.

I am the current Chair of the ORT and am excited to have a partner to help me coordinate and plan the ORT activities for the year.

Please email me at alewis at ci.tualatin.or.us<mailto:alewis at ci.tualatin.or.us> if you are interested in nominating yourself or someone else for the position. We will accept nominations until September 25th.

Thank you!

-Annie

Annie Lewis
Outreach Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18880 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092 | located at 18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue
503.691.3071 | www.tualatinoregon.gov<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us/>

This message has been sent by an employee or official of the City of Tualatin, Oregon. This may be a public record, but may also contain information deemed confidential or privileged by state or federal law and for that reason, exempt from disclosure. DO NOT COPY OR FORWARD TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized interception of this message may be in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk at ci.tualatin.or.us<mailto:helpdesk at ci.tualatin.or.us>