[Libs-Or] volunteers needed for the 3rd Annual Archives Crawl

Jennifer Keyser mjkeyser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:26:28 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who has already responded to the call to help out with
the Oregon Archives Crawl. A few more volunteers are needed for the
Crawlon October  6, 2011.

The Oregon Archives Crawl <http://pdxarchivists.wordpress.com/> is an
annual event hosted by four major archives institutions in Portland, Ore;
the City of Portland Archives and Records Center, Portland State University
Millar Library, Multnomah County Central and the Oregon Historical Society.
 Each institution will host additional archival institutions making for a
strong show of the facilities and programs in Portland and surrounding.

This is a great opportunity to meet other archivists/librarians working in
Portland, see the various archival institutions and even visit some of the
facilities.

In order to make this event the best we can we could use some help the
weekend before the event and during the day of the event itself which will
be on October 6th, 2012.

We are looking for people to hand out flyers at the PSU Farmer’s Market the
day of, and the Saturday prior, we are also looking for greeters and
steerers for some of the main institutions and the at the after-party.

If you are interested in volunteering, please send an email to Max Johnson
at johnsonxm at gmail.com. A follow up email will be sent with information
about volunteering, including a link to the schedule/registration form.  We
will contact you to confirm the day/hours you are working.

If you have any questions, please contact Max Johnson at:
johnsonxm at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Jennifer Keyser
Oregon Archive Crawl Volunteer Committee Member