[Libs-Or] OLA SSD blog update

Rebecca ROTH rebeccar at multco.us
Mon Sep 24 16:35:58 PDT 2012

Hello all -
The summer has flown by and brought few updates, but hopefully enjoyable
for you!

More retro library posters:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-retro-library-posters-and-one.html

A create library video that's an homage to a certain series of
Oregon-produced commercials:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/09/look-at-your-library-now-look-at-mine.html

You may have attended the Internal Customer Service -  Support Staff
Working Together presentation by Jennifer Steward and Patti Vincent of
Multnomah County Libraries at our conference this past summer (yes, it is
technically fall now!).  If you did, you'll be happy to know we're starting
a regular feature on our blog with them.  If you didn't, you'll be happy to
know we're starting a regular feature on our blog with them. :)
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/09/5-tips-for-providing-great-customer.html

We're still looking for a new Archivist and Recorder.  It's a good way to
branch out from your normal routine.  We want you!
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/07/we-want-you.html

Don't forget you can always comment on our blog and let us know what's up
with you!  And if you have any ideas for good stories or posts, let us
know.  You can email me at rebeccar at multco.us or olassd at gmail.com.