[Libs-Or] Do you employ graduates of SJSU SLIS?

Nicole Purviance nicole.purviance at sjsu.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:19:28 PDT 2012

Greetings,

In preparation for re-accreditation by the American Library Association, the
School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State University (SJSU
SLIS) will be surveying employers of SJSU SLIS graduates.

If you employ alumni of our Master of Library and Information Science
program, please take a moment to fill out an online form with your contact
information.

Please follow this link to fill out the form:
http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/employer-survey

Thank you in advance for providing your contact information, so we may send
you a short survey in November 2012.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
SanJoseSlis at gmail.com.

Respectfully,

Dr. Sandra Hirsh

Professor and Director