[Libs-Or] Mandatory reporting for libraries

Hicks, Doris doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net
Fri Sep 28 09:27:24 PDT 2012

Is there a conflict between the policies of mandatory reporting and of patron confidentiality if we report the name, address, and other confidential information of the patron suspected of child abuse or neglect?
Doris Hicks
Albany (Oregon) Public Library
Young Adult Services
Spanish Language Services