[Libs-Or] Gale Databases: errors - now resolved

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Wed Apr 3 08:24:43 PDT 2013

Katie:
Thanks for alerting everyone to the service outage for the Gale databases on Tuesday. I received this notice from Gale support staff late yesterday.

"The issue that I previously reported on has been corrected and the Gale, Cengage Learning resources should be working at this time. Please let me know if you have any issues or hear of any continued issues with the resources and I will have that investigated for you. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused ..."

If anyone is still experiencing any problems accessing Gale products, please contact me and I will work you and Gale support staff to help resolve any remaining issues.

--Arlene

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301