[Libs-Or] You still have time to register for OVRS 2013

Courtney Terry Courtney.Terry at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue Apr 9 16:51:56 PDT 2013

Greetings!
We are still accepting registrations for the Oregon Virtual Reference Summit on May 3rd, 2013. Go here to register: www.answerland.org/summit<http://www.answerland.org/summit>

Did we mention it was taking place at the Oregon Garden (beautiful!)?
Did we mention our keynote speaker is super dynamic and engaging (Eli Neiburger!)?
Did we mention the other great programs that you've come to expect from OVRS (We're celebrating 10 years!)?
Did we mention what a great opportunity OVRS is for networking with fellow Answerlanders (we've got a button maker!)?

Good, so you know that you don't want to miss it! Register today, and sign up for a lightning talk - just you, 5 minutes and a captive audience for whatever you want to share about virtual reference, libraries, or what the kids are doing these days. Sign up during registration at www.answerland.org/summit<http://www.answerland.org/summit> before April 29th.

Thanks, see you there!

Courtney Terry
OVRS Planning Committee
McMinnville Public Library
"As a general rule, librarians are a kick in the pants socially, often full of good humor, progressive, and naturally, well read.  They tend to be generalists who know so much about so many things that they are quite the opposite of the boring old poops they have been made out to be.  Most of them are full of life, some even full of the devil." - Bill Hall