[Libs-Or] Maps Available

Katie Wallis KWallis at cgcc.cc.or.us
Tue Apr 9 16:30:03 PDT 2013

The CGCC library has some maps that have been untouched in a filing cabinet for years that we're finally getting rid of.  I'm not sure if they'd be of any interest to other libraries, but I thought I'd check.

The maps are mostly from the 1950's and 1960's, covering states in the Pacific Northwest.  The names on some of these things are "Geological Survey Professional Paper", "Geological Survey Bulletin", and "Geophysical Investigations Map".  The whole lot amounts to about two-thirds of a shelving cart.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Wallis