[Libs-Or] Magazines--alternatives to Ebsco

Kelsey Sutton kelseyerinsutton at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 18:47:37 PDT 2013

Hello All,

It is time for our public library to renew our magazine subscriptions for the year.  We currently use Ebsco to manage our approximately 200 subscriptions, mostly popular magazines.  Our library has been dissatisfied with Ebsco customer service, so I decided to look around a little bit for another company.  Are any of you using or familiar with Popular Subscription Service based in Michigan City, Indiana?  Their service has been great so far, but I'm a little worried that once I commit to them the honeymoon will wear off and they will be just as difficult to get a hold of.  If any of you have used this company in the past, I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer.

My Sincere Thanks!

Kelsey Sutton
Reference Librarian
Tillamook County Library