[Libs-Or] The Message of the Qur'an-vetting, please

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Thu Aug 1 15:17:57 PDT 2013

Well, the price is right, especially if you have a high loss rate in that subject area.

Also, libraries should strive to make multiple points of view available to the public, even from controversial sources.

I think I would add it to my collection for those reasons.

-Bob Jones
Milton-Freewater Public Library