[Libs-Or] question for the catalogers (LC)

Joyce Zimmerschied bvjz at pdx.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:53:17 PDT 2013

Hi Bryan,

I don't know if it's a better LC call number, but our two-volume set of
this title is
cataloged/shelved under DS135 .G5 K54413 1998. When I put in PC2064 .K5, I
found we had used that call number, with W35 1996 at the end, for Das
Prinzip Genauigkeit : Laudatio auf Victor Klemperer, by Martin Walser.

Hope this helps,

Joyce Zimmerschied, LT2
Branford Price Millar Library
Portland State University